Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A Slight Delay

Finally, I have some real time away from work to devote to the next project(s). Just as II was about to sleep, I figured I go and run some errands before I don't feel like doing them at all. Found this, and couldn't help myself.
I have been patiently awaiting its release here, in Holland. If you ever played any of the first two, you know this game is damn fun. So, before I get to sleep today, I'm gonna give this a little whirl. If anything, it will finally drag me away from SSFIV: Arcade Edition for a while. Me and Chun-Li have had some ups and downs this week, so its nice to finally get something else going. If you're on PSN, and want to challenge me, BillBronson is the ID. I haven't played part two in quite some time, so please excuse my rustiness.

I swear, after this, I will get on with the next reviews. They will come within the next 2 days, I promise. Also, with this Month of May, my first pre-order has been shipped: Revoltech Evangelion Mass Production Unit with Wings - Perfect Edition. Finally, my winged Eva joins my ranks...sweetness.

Well, I'm off to install this bad boy into my hard drive. My next entry on this blog will be about a certain green Ronin Warrior with very nice sword. See you all soon.

Happy Hobbying, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment