Friday, March 16, 2012

Collection Photos

Finally getting to upload these. I have been without a camera for a long time. I really don't care for photos much. It happens when you had an Asian girl. Anyway, like I said, the pics aren't in the neatest, nicest view, but it just a preliminary group of pics. Maybe I can make time to to do other good ones later. For now, this is what you get:

 First up, the Gundam Shelf (Notice that FA Unicorn is too large to fit in, hence its pic was taken elsewhere). They are All Master Grade, since I don't collect anything else.
Strike Freedom's wings completely cover Strike IWSP's visage. Will have to fix that later.

Strike Noir Double toting. You can just barely see the Strke IWSP's massive Grand Slam behind Strike Freedom's head.

I know it's kind of hard to see Epyon and Hi-Nu back there.

Wing EW lineup. Notice Sinanju, The only one that isn't a Gundam. Can't help it. it's too sexy.

Exia is the only one with simple enough features for a dynamic pose. Couldn't help myself. :)

Badassery never looked so good.



With more weapons than should allow. A one Gundam wrecking crew.



It's a Gundaaaaaam! (aaaaaaaand a Sinanju)


Next, the Figure Shelf. Mostly comprised of Revoltech, It also has some S.H. Figuarts, Figma, D-Arts, Armor Plus, etc. I try to Group them together according to where they come from, and throw a little action sequence in there every once in a while.
Armor Plus Tekkamen

Ken, Ryu, Akuma, Armor Plus Ronin Warriors. I loved that show.

S.H.Figuarts DBZ line. Finally, that series gets justice in a toyline.

Not that I'm a big Digimon fan, but i was young enough to enjoy the first season, so I bought D-Atrs Wargreymon. The Omnimon was just actually a surprise snap together kit from Bandai. A welcomed addition.

D-Arts Rockman X line. Impatiently awaiting my Type-2 Zero and Vile

The new Evangelion Revoltech. I would like the old ones, but they are so scarce, and rare. I don't want to dent my bank too bad over them.

That's actually Reycal Orichalcum being over shadowed By Anubis, and Anubis color Jehuty.I only bought her because it was the first time there was an Armor Plus like system on a Revoltech. I love Armor Plus. It probably comes from all those Iron Man toys I had as a kid.

Duel Maids DX line. Not very popular, and I kind of feel like that cliche older Japanese pervert for having them in my collection. I really got two of them solely because of the design and wings, the third one was to add to the line.

Hard to see, but its Blade Liger covered up by Nicholas D Wolfwood's outrageous cross gun we all love. he's Firing as Vash the Stampede of course, and Motonari Mouri Is going head to head again Motochika Chosokabe. Both from Sengoku Basara/

Alucard looking as crazed as ever, next BRS 2035. BRS is my FIRST ever figma, and i can't wait to get more. I was so impressed by manufacturing, and found Black Gold Saw at La Tendo's in Singapore as soon as I could! I should have a White Rock Shooter on the way from the Jungle Hobby Online store.

Black Gold Saw, and Himura Kenshin. Don't lie, you loved the show just like I did. Glued to Toonami just to see him cut something up.

Both Himura's. Battousai and Kenshin. There is Also Revoltech Saber and Alter Saber facing off behind them, but I'm not a big fan of those figures. I want to get them in figma to do some posing.

And there they go. About the most epic amime. Epic robots you can find. Arch Gurren Lagann, Chouginga (Super Galaxy) Gurren Lagann, and of course, the mother of them all, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. This anime made "Sorairo Days" one of my favorite Japanese songs.

   
More of the Evangelion. Unit 04 is on it's way from Plamoya.com




No comments:

Post a Comment