Monday, March 12, 2012

Mail Call

Late last week, some things came in the mail that lifted my spirits.
Tekkama Aki was a lot lighter than I thought it would be. I guess Armor Plus SG doesnt follow the same flow as normal Armor Plus. There are hardly any metal pieces, and the Armor is not removeable. As for special parts, you do receive a few interchangeable hands(standard) that range from fists, open hands, and holding the weapon either straight or angled and its TekSetter crystal. The vest it a nice tough, however. Made of rubber, I think, or at least a very moveable and rubbery-like plastic, it secures onto the back of the figure via its two pegs that are inserted into two holes. Its one of the rare women of my collection(since I rarely collect females. Out of 200+ figures, maybe 10 of them are women).
As for Saint Seiya...this game has been giving me headaches recently. It was sent to me from my friend when he was in Japan. He bought it for me when it came out, and it took 3 months to ship here. The headaches come from the fact that the whole game is in Japanese...all of it. So far, the only thing I have been able to read is "Press Start Button" on the beginning screen. Everything else has been guesses. Therefore, these boss battles have been weraking havoc on my sanity. I'm sure there are certain ways to beat them, and they may even tell you how while you're playing, but i dont speak or read Japanese, so I'm just going at it "trial & error" style. This means feel the boss out and have him kill you several times to learn his patterns.
I managed to beat the firs stroy in about 2-3 days time. I couldn't power thru it because of work, and lack of patience. I still have it paused with playing Aiolos with the Sagittarius cloth on his back.
i'm actually awaiting SF X Tekken to release here, in Europe. I have been wanting this game to be made since I was about 13, and I'm so happy Capcom and Namco shook hands to make this project. Once that comes out, I will be on top of that for a while and then start spacing out my time when finally Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations comes out here as well. I assume a can pre-order it, but the way the mail system works here, it would take just as long to get here if I just buy it here. I hopw with the time I have 2morrow, I can buy that new camera I need, and then I can give TArmor Plus SG Tekkaman Aki a proper review. Then, I would start reviewing the other things in my collection. it's big as is, so I will have plenty to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment